Vicente Diaz, MD, MBA
This individual is no longer a medical reviewer in our network. The credentials and contact information reflected here may not be current.
Dr. Vicente Diaz is an ABMS board certified ophthalmologist at Yale Medicine and Yale Health who specializes in ocular inflammatory and infectious diseases. He is also the chief of ophthalmology at the Yale Health Plan and director of ophthalmology for the Bridgeport Hospital Burn Unit, where he oversees the care of all patients with Stevens-Johnsons syndrome, a rare and potentially lethal disease.
- Yale School of Medicine, MD
- Yale School of Management, MBA
- Brown University, BA
- American Board of Ophthalmology – Ophthalmology
- Completed ophthalmology residency at Yale University
- Founded the La Unidad Latina Medical Guild and was the architect of its annual medical mission to the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Honduras, where he performs surgery, teaches residents, and cares for patients in need
- Completed a fellowship in ocular immunology and infectious disease at The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.