Susan W. Lee, DO
Dr. Susan W. Lee is an ABMS board certified neurologist with fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology. She currently practices in Los Angeles, California, and her subspecialty interests include the management of epilepsy and headache disorders.
- University of California, Los Angeles, BS
- Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO
- St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center, Internship
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Residency
- UCLA/Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Neurology
- Diplomate of the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry
- Super Doctors Southern California Rising Stars
- American Epilepsy Society Top 10% Poster Presentation
- American Epilepsy Society Investigator Award
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.