Nicole Washington, DO, MPH
Dr. Nicole Washington is an ABMS board certified psychiatrist and the chief medical officer of Elocin Psychiatric Services, a primarily virtual practice where she focuses on the mental health needs of the busy professional. Dr. Washington has spent most of her career caring and advocating for people who aren’t typically consumers of mental health services, namely underserved communities and high-performing professionals.
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MPH
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, Psychiatric Residency
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Psychiatry
- Author of “From Introspection to Action: The High-Level Professional’s 28 Day Journey to Improving Mental Health”
- Podcast host of “The C-Suite Confidant”
- Completed an internship at Griffin Memorial Hospital
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.