Nicole Leigh Aaronson, MD, MBA, CPE, FACS, FAAP
Dr. Nicole Leigh Aaronson is an ABMS board certified otolaryngologist with fellowship training in pediatric otolaryngology. She currently practices in Wilmington, Delaware, and Deptford, New Jersey. She completed her residency at Yale New Haven Hospital in Connecticut and her fellowship at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania.
- Yale University, BA
- New York University School of Medicine, MD
- Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University, MBA
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Certified Physician Executive designation, American Association of Physician Leadership
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Specialty Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics- Section of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (FAAP)
- Certified Healthcare Financial Professional – Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Named Top Physician by South Jersey Magazine in 2018, 2019, 2020
- Phi Beta Kappa/Magna Cum Laude from Yale University
- Jack Welch Scholar for achieving a 4.0 GPA, Jack Welch Management Institute
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society, NYU School of Medicine 2010
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.