Nick Villalobos, MD
Dr. Nick Villalobos is an ABMS board certified internist, pulmonologist, and clinical assistant professor. He is currently part of the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium in the department of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine at the Brooke Army Medical Center. His focuses include medical education, point-of-care ultrasound/echocardiography, occupational lung disease, and pulmonary vascular diseases.
- University of New Mexico, MD, Residency, Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Echocardiography – Testamur
- Reviewer for the Annals of the American Thoracic Society, The British Medical Journal, and Expert Review of Vaccines, among other journals
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.