Nancy Carteron, M.D., FACR
Dr. Nancy Carteron is an ABMS board certified internist, consultant rheumatologist, and multidisciplinary Sjögren’s clinic team member. She is a health sciences clinical professor at the University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry, and a clinical professor of medicine (volunteer) at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Ohio Wesleyan University, BA
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, MD
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship
- Stanford University Medical Center, Residency
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- Fellow of American College of Rheumatology (FACR)
- Co-founder of HealthWell Foundation
- Rheumatology chair, Clinical Practice Guidelines Program, medical and scientific editor of Sjögren’s Quarterly and past advisory board chair, Sjögren’s Foundation
- Healthcare Professional Leadership Award, Sjögren’s Foundation 2016
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.