Meredith Wallis, MS, APRN, CNM, IBCLC
Meredith Wallis is a certified nurse-midwife, nurse practitioner, and international board certified lactation consultant (IBCLC) who specializes in out-of-hospital birth, lactation support, and childbirth education. Her professional passions include holistic medicine, vaginal birth after cesarean, and evidence-based care. She currently works in the Health Unit at the U.S. Embassy in Rabat, Morocco.
- Oregon Health & Science University, BSN, MSN
- University of New Mexico, BA
- Certified Nurse-Midwife by the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) by International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE)
- Certified Childbirth Educator through Childbirth International
- Evidence Based Birth Instructor
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.