Matthew Boland, PhD
Dr. Matt Boland is a licensed clinical psychologist who conducts structured assessment and psychotherapy with medical patients and mental health consumers in Reno, Nevada. He also conducts original research on posttraumatic stress and emotional regulation in clinical disorders, and he teaches university courses on related topics.
- Santa Clara University, BA
- University of Colorado Denver, MA
- University of Nevada, Reno, PhD
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Completed clinical research fellowship at the University of California, San Diego
- Completed clinical internship at New Mexico VA/Southwest Consortium
- Featured in informational videos on topics in mental health as “Dr. Matt B”
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.