Marina Basina, M.D.
Dr. Marina Basina is an ABMS board certified endocrinologist specializing in diabetes mellitus type 1 and 2, diabetes technology, thyroid nodules, and thyroid cancer. She is currently a clinical associate professor at Stanford University School of Medicine and is a medical director of inpatient diabetes at Stanford Hospital.
- Moscow Medical and Stomatological Institute, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Completed endocrinology fellowship at Stanford University
- On the medical advisory board of Carb DM and Beyond Type 1
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.