Marc Meth, MD, FACAAI, FAAAI
Dr. Marc Meth is an ABMS board certified allergist/immunologist in a private practice in Los Angeles, California. He treats both adult and pediatric patients for a wide variety of allergic conditions.
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, MD
- Georgetown University, BSFS
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology – Allergy and Immunology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy – Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow of the American College of Allergy – Asthma and Immunology
- Past president of the Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology
- Completed internal medicine residency at Mount Sinai Hospital
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.