Lauren Jarmusz, PT, DPT, OCS
Dr. Lauren Jarmusz is a physical therapist and orthopedic clinical specialist practicing at Stanford Healthcare. She is licensed to evaluate and treat all body regions, ages, and genders; however, she has a clinical interest in women’s spine, pelvis, hip, and knee injuries.
- Northeastern University, BS, DPT
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified
- Certified Clinical Instructor
- Mat Pilates Certification
- Huntington 100 (Northeastern University’s 100 Most Influential Students) – Apr 2016
- 2nd Place Winner, Tufts MedStart Hackathon – Feb 2015
- ‘Healthcare Disruptor to Watch’ (2 of 8 out of ~200) – 2015
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.