Lauren Castiello, MS, AGNP-C
Lauren Castiello is a board certified adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner. Prior to becoming a registered nurse, she worked in diabetes research at Joslin Diabetes Center in Boston. Lauren has done nurse practitioner clinical practicums focusing on the adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations in internal medicine, long-term care, and outpatient oncology/bone marrow transplant.
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell, MS
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, BSN
- Assumption University, BA
- Registered Nurse
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Worked as a registered nurse in inpatient oncology/bone marrow transplant at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.