Kim Rose-Francis RDN, CDCES, CNSC, LD
Kimberley Rose-Francis is a Florida-based registered dietitian nutritionist who specializes in food and nutrition. Her inclusive approach and philosophy revolve around “making nutrition easy and attainable.” She does this by addressing common and complex food and wellness topics. Kim is also passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion, specifically as it relates to food justice.
- Florida State University, BS
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Licensed Dietitian (LD)
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC)
- Owns and runs her virtual private practice Kim Rose Dietitian, LLC
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.