Kendra Kubala, PsyD
Dr. Kendra Kubala is a licensed psychologist specializing in working with survivors of trauma. She is licensed in both Pennsylvania and New York and works in private practice.
- Salisbury University, BA
- Adelphi University, MA
- Immaculata University, PsyD
- Association of the State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Pennsylvania Board of Psychology
- State of New York Office of Professions (Psychologist)
- Completed her postdoctoral training at the Joseph J. Peters Institute in Philadelphia
- Serves as an expert witness in legal cases involving traumatic events
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.