Joan Paul, MD, MPH, DTMH
Dr. Joan Paul is an ABMS board certified dermatologist who specializes in psoriasis, skin cancer, skin of color, and global health. She has also completed seven medical missions in the countries of Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago, Mexico, Malawi, Uganda, India, and Botswana.
- Siena College, BA
- Albany Medical College, MD
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, MPH
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (DTMH)
- American Board of Dermatology – Dermatology
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (DTMH)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified (IASSC)
- Completed the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) certification in the basics of Lean Six Sigma Methodology to support quality improvement in healthcare
- Completed dermatology residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and was chief resident from 2015-2016
- Received the Members Choice Award from Kaiser Permanente in 2018, a patient-nominated award for clinical excellence
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.