Jennifer Archibald, DDS
Dr. Jennifer Archibald is a board certified general dentist in the United States and Canada. She works in private dental practice and is also a research assistant in the department of dentistry at Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
- Western University in Canada, Honors B.Sc., DDS
- University of Michigan, Residency in General and Hospital Dentistry
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Advanced Graduate Education in Pediatric Dentistry
- George Brown College, Diploma in Dental Assisting
- U.S. National Board Dental Examinations
- National Dental Examining Board of Canada
- National Dental Assisting Examining Board of Canada
- Candidate for an Applied Biostatistics Certificate at Harvard
- Graduated at the top of dental school class at Western University
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.