Jared Meacham, Ph.D., RD, PMP, MBA, CSCS
Dr. Jared Meacham is a registered dietitian, fitness professional, and educator. He manages the global fitness and wellness programming for an international development institution, teaches at the university level, and practices dietetics in a variety of settings.
- Virginia Tech, BS, MS.Ed
- University of Maryland Global Campus, BA
- Lamar University, MS
- University of New Orleans, PhD
- University of Texas Permian Basin, MBA
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Facility Management Professional (FMP)
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.