Gregory Minnis, DPT
Dr. Gregory Minnis is a physical therapist with an interest in orthopedic manual therapy. His work experience includes orthopedic physical therapy, sports medicine, neurological rehab, advanced assessment and treatment of running injuries, and advanced treatment of the pelvic complex, spine, and extremities.
- University of Delaware, BS
- University of St. Augustine, DPT
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of California
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of New Jersey
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR Certification
- Completed a course/certification on advanced evaluation and treatment of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.