Emelia Arquilla, DO
Dr. Emelia “Mimi” Arquilla is an ABMS board certified family medicine physician. They are an assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine. They also practice primary care at Mile Square Health Center, a federally qualified health center that focuses on the needs of the underserved. They have special expertise in LGBTQ+ inclusive healthcare, gender-affirming care, addiction medicine, chronic disease management, and care for the homeless.
- Fordham University, BS, BA
- Midwestern University, DO
- American Board of Family Medicine – Family Medicine
- NHSC Substance Use Disorder Workforce Award Appointment
- HRSA Primary Care Training Champion in Behavioral Health and Addiction
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.