Elizabeth Thottacherry, MD
This individual is no longer a medical reviewer in our network. The credentials and contact information reflected here may not be current.
Dr. Elizabeth Thottacherry is an ABMS board certified internal medicine physician specializing in infectious diseases. She’s a practicing physician at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital.
- Kasturba Medical College at Manipal University, Mangalore, India, MBBS
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Huntsville, Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Infectious Diseases Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- Special Recognition during Residency Award, Class of 2020
- 2019 Core Antimicrobial Stewardship Curriculum for Fellows – July 22, 2021
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.