Debra Rose Wilson, Ph.D., MSN, R.N., IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT
Dr. Debra Rose Wilson is a professor, researcher, and holistic healthcare practitioner. She teaches graduate-level psychology and nursing courses. Dr. Wilson has over 200 publications in her areas of expertise, which include complementary and alternative therapies, autoimmune disease, stress and coping, and obstetrics and breastfeeding.
- Lakehead University, Hon BSN, BA
- Tennessee State University School of Nursing, MSN
- Walden University, PhD
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced Holistic Nurse Board Certified
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Reiki Master
- Therapeutic Touch Therapist
- 2017-2018 American Holistic Nurse of the Year
- Editor of a peer-reviewed journal for 9 years
- 2015 March of Dimes Nurse of the Year
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.