Cheryl Crumpler, PhD
For over 25 years, Dr. Cheryl Crumpler has taught classes on behavioral medicine, mindfulness, anxiety and depression management, stress reduction, mind-body medicine, parenting, and burnout among healthcare workers.
- University of California, Davis, BA, PhD
- Certified Tamarkoz (Sufi meditation) Instructor
- Certified Acupressure Therapist
- Doctoral dissertation won a Woodrow Wilson and Johnson & Johnson fellowship for its contribution to women’s health and implications for breast cancer
- Founding editor of the journal The Science of the Soul (Sufism)
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.