Amanda Kallen, MD
Dr. Amanda N. Kallen is an ABMS board certified reproductive endocrinologist and an associate professor at the University of Vermont. Dr. Kallen’s current research program is focused on the investigation of the molecular mechanisms underlying ovarian aging. Her clinical interests include pediatric and adolescent gynecology and endocrinology, infertility, and premature ovarian insufficiency. Dr. Kallen is also an adjunct professor at the Yale School of Medicine.
- Duke University, BS
- University of Connecticut, MD
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Principal investigator of an NIH-funded R01 investigating mechanisms of ovarian aging
- Graduate of the Reproductive Scientist Development Program (RSDP), an NIH-funded physician-scientist training program
- Completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Yale-New Haven Hospital, and completed her fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the Yale School of Medicine
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.