Alana Biggers, M.D., MPH
Dr. Alana Biggers is an ABMS board certified internal medicine physician. She is an assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, where she specializes in internal medicine.
- Furman University, BS
- Tulane University School of Public Health, MPH
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- State of Illinois, Medical Examining Board License
- State of Wisconsin, Medical Examining Board License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Master of public health in chronic disease epidemiology
- Awarded as a Distinguished Honoree at the University of Illinois-Chicago’s Urban Health Program (UHP) 40th Anniversary Gala
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.