These mummified hot dogs aren’t health food, but they’re cute and super easy to make.
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8large hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate at perforations, forming triangles. With a sharp knife, cut each triangle into narrow strips about 1/4-inch wide.
- Wrap dough strips around each hot dog, starting at base. Stretch dough slightly while wrapping. Leave a separation for mummy “face” near the top.
- Place hot dogs on ungreased cookie sheet or pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is light golden brown.
- Let cool for 2 minutes, then use a toothpick dipped in mustard to form eyes.