Three. Ingredient. Chocolate. Ohhhhhh yeah, you read that right. With just three pantry staples, you're 15 minutes away from snacking on a rich, fudgy chocolate that tastes better than any store-bought bar. Trust us, we know our desserts.
Recipe by: Jamie Webber
Makes: 8 servings
Ready in: 15 minutes, plus freezing time
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut oil, at room temperature (not melted)
1/4 cup maple syrup
Pinch sea salt
1. Place cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix ingredients thoroughly with a sturdy spatula, pressing the oil and syrup into the powder. Continue to mix well until smooth.
3. Line a loaf pan or small baking dish with parchment paper. (The larger the pan, the thinner the chocolate.)
4. Pour chocolate mixture onto parchment paper and smooth out evenly. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
6. Once hardened, cut chocolate into small squares. Store in the freezer until ready to serve.