Vincent J. Tavella DVM, MPH
Vincent Tavella is an associate veterinarian at a small animal hospital in the greater Richmond area of Virginia. His special interests include population health, preventative medicine, the human-animal bond, emergency disease response, epidemiology, and evidence based medicine. Vincent is also passionate about international veterinary medicine and agriculture and participates in veterinary missions trips to developing nations.
- Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, DVM
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, MPH
- Served on emergency response task force for the Newcastle Disease outbreak
- Served on veterinary missions trips to Nicaragua
- Co-authored several journal articles on lupus nephritis
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.