Sharon Stoll, DO, MS
Dr. Sharon Stoll is an ABMS board certified neurologist at Yale Medicine who specializes in multiple sclerosis (MS) and is also an assistant professor in the department of neurology at Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Stoll continues to play an active role in academic development and continuing medical education (CME) and serves as the course director for Yale’s annual MS CME program.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO
- Drexel University College of Medicine, MS
- Drexel University, BS
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Neurology
- Served on an academic podium for the Race to Erase MS Foundation and is an internationally renowned speaker
- Received numerous awards, including the Rodney Bell teaching award and is a national multiple sclerosis society clinical fellowship grant recipient
- Investigator on several international multi-center clinical trials and currently serves on several advisory boards, including BeCare MS Link, Forepont Capital Partners, One Touch Telehealth, and the Jewish Orthodox Women’s Medical Association (JOWMA)
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.