Dr. Payal Kohli, M.D., FACC
Dr. Payal Kohli is an ABMS board certified noninvasive cardiologist specializing in advanced echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and women’s heart disease. Dr. Kohli has also served as a section editor for Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) and assistant editor for JACC Imaging.
- Harvard Medical School, MD
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, BS
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography – Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography
- ARDMS Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) certification
- Board certified Level 2 certified in Nuclear Cardiology, Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Doximity Authors
- RockStar of The Rockies
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.