Nuwan Gunawardhana, MD
This individual is no longer a medical reviewer in our network. The credentials and contact information reflected here may not be current.
Dr. Nuwan Gunawardhana is an ABMS board certified internal medicine physician currently in his last year of an infectious diseases fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- The University of Missouri-Columbia, BS
- American University of Antigua, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- Completed internal medicine residency at Florida Atlantic University
- 2018 recipient of The Milton and Joan Bagley Award, in recognition of the practice of humanistic and compassionate medicine
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.