Mia Armstrong, MD
Dr. Mia Armstrong is an ABMS board certified pediatrician and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP). Dr. Armstrong loves sharing with others and helping families learn to be healthy.
- Xavier University of Louisiana, BS
- Medical College of Georgia (MCG) School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatrics
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP)
- Completed pediatrics residency training at the University of Mississippi
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.