Marc S. Lener, MD
This individual is no longer a medical reviewer in our network. The credentials and contact information reflected here may not be current.
Dr. Marc S. Lener is an ABMS board certified psychiatrist in clinical practice in New York City, New York. He is founder and CEO of Singula Institute, a learning mental health system.
- George Washington University School of Medicine, MD
- University of Pennsylvania, BA
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Psychiatry
- Completed a psychoanalytic fellowship at the New York Psychoanalytic Society and Institute to further his skills in psychodynamic and psychoanalytic psychotherapy approaches
- Completed a 3-year clinical research fellowship at the National Institute of Mental Health, where he examined neural correlates of depression heterogeneity to identify biological markers of depression risk and treatment response
- Completed his psychiatry residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, where he was accepted into a specialized research track, allowing him to examine neurobiological correlates of psychiatric illness, such as schizophrenia and depression
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.