Kelly Wood, MD
Dr. Kelly Wood is an ABMS board certified endocrinologist and internal medicine physician who treats adults with diabetes, thyroid disease, osteoporosis, and other hormonal conditions. She achieved her fellowship in endocrinology from University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
- Western Connecticut State University, MBA
- The University of the West Indies, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.