Karen Gill, M.D.
Dr. Karen Gill is an ABMS board certified pediatrician whose expertise includes breastfeeding, nutrition, obesity prevention, and childhood sleep and behavior issues. She currently lives and practices in Portland, Oregon.
- The Johns Hopkins University, BA
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatrics
- Served as chair of the department of pediatrics at Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Clinical preceptor with the University of California, Davis, teaching students in the physician assistant program
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.