Jennifer Mathe, MS, CSCS, NATA-BOC
This individual is no longer a medical reviewer in our network. The credentials and contact information reflected here may not be current.
Jennifer Mathe is an endurance sport coach located in Northern California. She uses her education in exercise physiology and sports performance, along with more than 25 years of experience coaching a variety of sports, to guide athletes both in person and remotely in achieving their goals. Her expertises are endurance sport performance, injury prevention, and return to sport post-injury.
- University of California, Davis, BS
- California State University, Sacramento, MS
- Certified Athletic Trainer – NATABOC
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist – NSCA
- Certified Triathlon Coach – USAT & IRONMAN
- Certified Cycling Coach – USAC
- Certified Running Coach – USATF & RRCA
- Certified Swimming Coach – ASCA
- Owner and head coach of One10 Performance, an endurance coaching resource for athletes of all ages and abilities
- Coached multiple athletes to National and World Championship qualification
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.