Cynthia Taylor Chavoustie, MPAS, PA-C
Cynthia Taylor Chavoustie is an experienced physician assistant specializing in urgent care, family medicine, and gastroenterology. She has been a licensed physician assistant since 2001 and has clinical experience with all ages and in many environments.
- University of Texas–Pan American, BS
- University of Nebraska, MPAS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Colorado State Physician Assistant License
- DEA License
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.