Akilah Reynolds, PhD
Dr. Akilah Reynolds is a licensed psychologist in California. She practices at an academic psychiatric center and in private practice. Dr. Reynolds specializes in child psychology, parenting, depression and anxiety, and work-life balance.
- University of California, Berkeley, BA
- Columbia University, EdM, MA
- University of Houston, PhD
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Certified Trainer
- Managing and Adapting Practice (MAP)
- Completed a fellowship at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in adolescent and young adult medicine
- Co-founder of the SBW Wellness Collaborative, LLC
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.