Deena Kuruvilla, MD
Dr. Deena Kuruvilla is an ABMS board certified neurologist and a United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (UCNS) certified headache and facial pain specialist. Dr. Kuruvilla has special interests in procedural and complementary and integrative medicine.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internal Medicine Internship
- Brown University, Neurology Residency
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Headache Fellowship
- Medical University of Lublin, Poland, BS, MD
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Neurology
- United Council of Neurological Specialties – Headache and Facial Pain
- Wrote guidelines for the use of procedures in the treatment of migraine
- Served as principal investigator on clinical trials which studied the use of medical devices for the treatment of migraine
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.