Sometimes all it takes is a change in mindset — no matter how small — to turn a crappy day into a good one. To help you shift into a happier gear, we’ve rounded up five things from around the web that inspire and delight us, and we hope they’ll do the same for you.
This week, in the spirit of Halloween, we've rounded up five adorable, hilarious pictures of animals in costume (though it's quite possible we're enjoying it way more than they are). We share our favorite happiness-boosters each week, so be sure to check back — and share your own in the comments below!
1. This dog dressed up like a lobster in a pot
2. This cat dressed up like a horse with a mouse "cowboy" riding it (because what cat wouldn't love that?)
3. This spooky skeleton horse
4. This ferocious ferret shark
5. This, the saddest looking monkey-dog we've ever seen (Maybe it's because he just found out the banana isn't edible)
What's making you happy this week? Share in the comments below!