Sometimes all it takes is a change in mindset — no matter how small — to turn a crappy day into a good one. To help you shift into a happier gear, we’ve rounded up five things from around the web that inspire and delight us, and we hope they’ll do the same for you.
This week, we've rounded up some of the things that make us happiest in the fall. We share our favorite happiness-boosters each week, so be sure to check back — and share your own in the comments below!
1. The leaves are changing color, and we're gonna go ahead and call them breathtaking.
2. Did we mention you can also play in the leaves?
3. Mulled apple cider smells good, tastes good, and warms our stomachs (and, arguably, our hearts).
4. Pumpkins... pumpkins everywhere.
5. Snuggling under a blanket is the new favorite Friday night activity — and that's just fine by us.
What's making you happy this season? Share in the comments below!