Welcome to the cycle of GWODs programmed by Chris Freytag! Chris will be bringing you the next three months of workouts, and we're excited to hear what you think. Have any questions or comments? Drop us a line: gwod [at] greatist.com!
Want more from Chris? Follow her on Twitter!
IF YOU WORK OUT 2 DAYS PER WEEK:
IF YOU WORK OUT 3 DAYS PER WEEK:
1. Split Jumps
3. Walking Pushups
4. Jumping Jacks
5. Right Side Plank (Hold) Add Left Arm Extension (Dumbbell)
6. Alternating step ups (high bench) –Add overhead presses (Dumbbells)
7. Left Side Plank (Hold) Add Right Arm Extension (Dumbbell)
8. Dolphin Dives on Forearms
9. Spiderman Abs (Plank position on hands, pull knee to elbow right then left alternating)
10. Wide and High 2 Arm Rows (Dumbbells)
IF YOU WORK OUT 4 DAYS PER WEEK:
50 /10 cardio of your choice. Do 50 seconds hard 10 seconds rest for 10 minutes. Rest for 2 minutes and repeat. Start with a warm up and do a cooldown.