Welcome to the cycle of GWODs programmed by Chris Freytag! Chris will be bringing you the next three months of workouts, and we're excited to hear what you think. Have any questions or comments? Drop us a line: gwod [at] greatist.com!
Want more from Chris? Follow her on Twitter!
IF YOU WORK OUT 2, 3, OR 4 DAYS PER WEEK:
· Start with 5 minute Dynamic warmup
· Do all 10 exercises below for 50 seconds work /followed by 10 seconds rest. Check out a video demonstration of the exercises here!
· Rest 2 minutes, then repeat
· End with 3 minute cool down
1. Reverse Lunges
3. Walking Pushups
4. Jumping Jacks
5. Right Side Plank (Hold)
6. Alternating step ups (high bench)
7. Left Side Plank (Hold)
8. Forearm plank (Hold)
9. Spiderman Abs (Plank position on hands, pull knee to elbow right then left alternating)
10. Wide and High 2 Arm Rows (Dumbbells)