Welcome to the brand new cycle of GWODs programmed by Chris Freytag! Chris will be bringing you the next three months of workouts, and we're excited to hear what you think. Have any questions or comments? Drop us a line: gwod [at] greatist.com!
Want more from Chris? Follow her on Twitter!
IF YOU WORK OUT 2, 3, or 4 days per week:
· Start with 5 minute Dynamic warmup
· Do all 10 exercises below for 50 seconds work /followed by 10 seconds rest. Check out a video demonstration of the exercises here!
· Rest 2 minutes, then repeat
· End with 3 minute cool down
1. Squat- Curl- Press (Dumbbells)
2. Pushup with alternating punches
3. Wall Sit (Hold)
4. Jump Rope (pretend rope works)
5. Tricep kickbacks (Dumbbells)
6. Reverse Lunges
7. Bicycle Crunches
8. Mountain Climbers
9. Renegade Rows (Dumbbells)
10. Calf Raises