- Difficulty: Medium
- * 100 grams green mussel, cleaned * 100 grams crab, chopped into small pieces * 80 grams red sea bass , sliced * 80 grams squid, scored and sliced
- * 80 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened * 1/4 cup mushrooms, peel black skin and cut in half * 2 tablespoons galangal, sliced * 2 tablespoons fish sauce * 3 tablespoons lime juice * 5-10 chillies, crushed
- * 2 lemomgrass, sliced 2 inch long and crushed * 3 kaffir lime leaves, shredded * 1/2 cup basil leaves * 2 cup vegetable stock or water * coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- Heat vegetable stock or water in a big pot. Wait until boiling, add lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves then wait for another 5 minutes.
- Add green mussel, crab, red sea bass, squid, shrimps and mushrooms in the boiling water for 4 minutes or until all ingredients cooked.
- Add basil and fish sauce, lime juice, crushed chilies. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.