Snack by ParsiCuisine.com
Welcome! To the largest collection of recipes of the Parsi /Parsee and Indian way of cooking. You will find a unique blend of spices that makes the food very appetizing, nutritious and wholesome. Vegetables, Meats and Dairy products are the foundation. Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves, Cardamom, and Rosewater flavor the food and remind us of the sweetness of life. Curry Powder, Ginger, Garlic, etc add the zest!
- Yields: 30 Chicken Cheese Balls
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 1 hour
- Active: 1 hour
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups biscuit baking mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until soft and translucent; transfer to a large bowl. Add ground chicken, baking mix, shredded cheese, garlic and red pepper flakes. Mix well, and form into 1 inch balls. Place on a non-stick baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned.
- Visite Parsicuisine.com for more recipes