Bacon = GOOD BBQ = GOOD MEATBALL BOMBER = GOOD
PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER AND YOU GET
- Yield: 4
- Total: 43.5 MINUTES
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 med onion minced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Pecorino Ramano Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped dry parsely
- salt, pepper and crushed red pepper
- 2 oz Crown Royal
- 1 bottle KC Materpiece BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sub Rolls
- chop bacon in to small pieces and place in food processor, process until consistency of ground beef. Combine Bacon, Ground Beef, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, Romano Cheese, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Crushed Red until thoroughly mixed.
- Take meat mixture and make meatballs a little bit bigger than the size of a golf ball. Empty BBQ Sauce into mixing bowl and combine with Crown Royal and set aside. Place meatballs in stovetop/grill smoker and smoke for 30 minutes. Mesquite wood chips give best flavor.
- Take meatballs out of smoker and finish cooking process on grill, when cooked to desired temperature (med well). Toss Meatballs in BBQ/Crown Royal Sauce and place in sub roll, top with shredded pepper jack cheese and place on grill and close lid for 1 min to melt cheese.