In this super-easy slow cooker summer squash recipe, sliced zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and a touch of olive oil cook for 2 hours, until soft and tender. Check out some more unexpected ways to make summer squash in the meanwhile.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 2 hrs 10 mins
- Active: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 yellow (summer) squashes, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons water
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to high and cook 2 hours. Serve.