This is so yummy, easy to make – and luxurious.
- Yields: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 30 min
- Active: 30
- 4 Large fresh scallops
- 1 mac or pipin apple chopped
- 3 tbsp natural cane organic sugar
- 1 tbls virgin (not extra virgin) oil, and 1 tsp butter
- maldo salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Pat dry the scallops, salt and pepper them
- Chop the apple, add it to a pan (med-high), add the sugar and butter and cook till soft
- Add the apple and 1/4 cup creme fraiche to a blender – blend smooth – put in fridge
- Heat your pan (non stick ‘green pan’ works great), add the virgin olive oil and the butter.
- Add scallops to pan and sear (2 min each side) till golden brown on each side.
- Take a tbsp of the apple creme fraiche and put in beside the scallop – serve.