I’m trying out a new Mediterranean cookbook. It’s a diet my co-worker told me about and it’s pretty good. For lunch today I made the Mediterranean Scallops. It was quick and easy and so good I wanted to share it with you all. You will need to set the oven at 450 degrees.
- Yield: 1 serving
- Total: 15 minutes
- Active: 5 minutes
- 3 ounces sea or bay scallops
- 1 ounce sun dried tomato diced
- 1/2 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp dill, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, diced
- 1 cup rice pilaf cooked
- 2 tsp water
- 3 tbsp Ayhan’s Lemon and Herb Dressing (www.ayhansmarketplace.com)
- Place scallops in casserole dish or baking pan.
- In separate bowl, mix tomato paste with remaining ingredients (except rice).
- Pour mixture over scallops and bake at 450 degrees until tender or ten minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions, without adding any butter or oil.
- Place scallops over rice and drizzle remaining liquid on top.