This chia seed pudding lets you indulge your sweet tooth in a healthy, natural, no-sugar-added way. Fresh pineapple and mango sweeten things naturally, while the chia seeds thicken up so this dessert is satisfying enough to also be a snack or breakfast.
- 2 cups low-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup roughly diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup roughly diced mango
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons additional chopped fruit (we used pineapple, mango, and strawberries)
- coconut flakes, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, pineapple, mango and coconut flakes in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds, coconut milk mixture, and agave syrup, if using, and stir until fully combine. Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with additional diced fruit and coconut flakes.